Updates

/
0 Comments
Hi, everyone! I have several updates to make while I eat my delicious breakfast of buttered toast with cream cheese, salmon, and various meats, and a strawberry-mango smoothie! As you must know by now, I haven't made a post in a while, but I intend to. In fact, I am able to say exactly what sorts of posts I'll be making... likely in the next two weeks or so.

First of all, I want to reveal my process, how I write my articles. Despite blogging online and all the technology of the current generation, I am an old school writer. I don't like typing out anything I write, with the exception of school essays. I write poetry in journals, I write articles in journals, and then I type them up. Sure, it's pretty tedious, but it is also what I am used to and prefer. Sometimes I hate that it takes double the time to do this, but it also means I can write on the subway or at a cafe without a heavy load. 


This is the journal I currently use for this blog:


Isn't it the cutest?! I bought it a while ago and didn't know what to do with it. Then, when I started this law blog, I felt it fit to proclaim my feminism and also overcome the challenges of being a minority in the legal field. 

Anyway, I've been super busy and, admittedly, procrastinating on my articles for this blog, so my posts have become all backed up. From January 25th on, I'm trying for one per day until I finish all the topics I want to cover, then I'll readjust to whatever blogging schedule works for me.

Here are my current article ideas in no particular order:

- A long blog post about my first (pre)law class, The American Legal System
- A medium length blog post about my first (pre)law class final
- Legality in Chess: Who Owns the Right to Chess Games and Moves?
- Lessons Learned: Reading a Law Blog Every Day
- Lessons Learned: Reading the New York Times Every Day
- A Potential Law Suit at My School?!
- Reviews of 
       - One L by Scott Turow
       - May It Please the Court edited by Peter Irons and Stephanie Guitton
       - The Courage of Their Convictions by Peter Irons
       - Notorious RBG by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
       - Proceed with Caution by William R. Keates
- Moot Court Class: The Hardest One Credit I'll Ever Earn! (This will be a collection of posts)
        - First Impressions of My Moot Court Workload Pre First Class
        - Final Impressions of My Moot Court Class
        - Preparing for Final Argument
        - The Final Argument
- Goals for the Next Semester

I'm excited to finally get this show on the road and (hopefully) stop procrastinating! Make sure to look for updates daily of those articles!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.